• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agarkar's "Olympian" effort was in '99-'00, his century was in the summer of 2002.

pasag

RTDAS
The ICC has been such a failure implementing the UDRS in international cricket.

I mean the fact it comes to not being implemented because a side couldn't afford it is just ridiculous.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The ICC has been such a failure implementing the UDRS in international cricket.

I mean the fact it comes to not being implemented because a side couldn't afford it is just ridiculous.
I doubt Ponting would have referred that.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Wow Gul on a hat-trick with North coming in :(

whoops, Johnson saves the day :)

11 overs to go is a bit much for a nightwatchman isn't it...or is the light fading?

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I bet Waqar is only imagining the havoc he could have created in these conditions, in his prime.

AaronK

State Regular
haha.. Gul got Hussey and for 0..

I can't believe this.. Hussey has been Pakistani bowler basher for years now..

I can't believe.. he didn't bowle the yorker..he bowles them so well..

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ponting chokes yet again at Lord's then. That's pretty special leaving a ball that moved in that is not only going to miss off stump but middle and slide past leg stump too according to Cricinfo. Hilarious.
Got a bad decision

How is that a choke exactly?

aussie tragic

International Captain
I'd rate Johnson over North in a situation like that, tbh.
I actually rate Hauritz, Johnson and especially Jason Gillespie over North and Paine in that situation :ph34r:

...so since Johnson is only one playing in this match, good choice :)

...but did I mention he's scored 166 runs in his last 16 innings @ an average of 10.38...

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
Ponting chokes yet again at Lord's then. That's pretty special leaving a ball that moved in that is not only going to miss off stump but middle and slide past leg stump too according to Cricinfo. Hilarious.
umm...my reading of cricinfo says he left it because it was going down legside which you also seem to agree...so it should not have been given out?

Cricinfo said:
Mohammad Asif to Ponting, OUT, 133.2 kph, gone! What a misjudgement from Ponting. He's padded up to a straight ball. It swung back late, brilliant bowling, and that looked dead. But replays show it had done so much it was missing leg! Oh dear, Ricky