• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Gerrard is not in good form and the injuries haven't help him any. If you care about England, you'd want him fit and firing. At this rate he may not even make it.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
10,000 attendance for a league cup semi. ****ing kidding me.

I sent back my ticket because I've got a Phd meeting tomorrow at 9 but that is pathetic. Over 2,000 of the crowd are Villa fans as well.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
10,000 attendance for a league cup semi. ****ing kidding me.

I sent back my ticket because I've got a Phd meeting tomorrow at 9 but that is pathetic. Over 2,000 of the crowd are Villa fans as well.
As a manager, once you've lost support of the fans... :ph34r:

Only got to see the first half, but we were dire. Apparently picked it up in the second but it was too late. The goal was shocking shocking defending. Why BFS persists in Salgado is beyond me.

Word is BFS had Villa and Fulham to turn things around. Massive game on Sunday if true.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Gerrard is not in good form and the injuries haven't help him any. If you care about England, you'd want him fit and firing. At this rate he may not even make it.
Don't think its that serious as yet TBH, they say its 2 weeks he is out for. IIRC Stevie G has been in & out injured for Liverpool a bit this season & has still been able to be excellent the times he played for ENG & Liverpool (although he has been 100% for them).

If Liverpool where still involved in all tournaments & Stevie G had to play through injury in the effort to win things along with the inevitable player burnout. Then i'd be more worried TBH, fact is he will go the WC fresher that most other ENG players ATS..

Craig

World Traveller
Rumours in Italy suggest that if the President of Cagliari Massimo Cellino is able to to takeover at West Ham then he will fire Gianfranco Zola and replace him with another Italian, Daniele Arrigoni. His most recent spells include Livorno (now in Serie B) and Bolonga.

cpr

International Coach
Hart leaves QPR

Seriously. Time to ban foreign chairman IMO. ****ing mentalists who are turning English football into a joke.

Also Old **** hands himself, Mr D James, joins Stoke on loan. Means its time to transfer Sorenson outta the FF team. Possibly Shawcross aswell as bang go the clean sheets......

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
An "insider" at an Arsenal forum I frequent reckons we're in for him. Although the club bandied about in the media seems to be Bayern. Could do a lot worse as a stop gap tbh.