• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Flem274*

123/5
New Zealand can go and **** right off

Useless ****ing ****s. How many ****ing times you ****ing **** ***** ****ing stupid ****ing ****s?

**** off.

How many times, eh? Hmmm, let me guess, ****, bowl the opposition out for 250-300, totally **** up the first innings and **** yourselves, get ****ed for 150 or less. Poor ****ing bowlers have to bowl again, they are tired, the opposition have their tails up and score 400. 500 to win the match.

Count how many times this has happened in the last three years?

**** you New Zealand. I am glad a man of Shane Bond's class is not at the ground to witness this.
baby.jpg

:p

Fusion

Global Moderator

Useless ****ing ****s. How many ****ing times you ****ing **** ***** ****ing stupid ****ing ****s?

**** off.

How many times, eh? Hmmm, let me guess, ****, bowl the opposition out for 250-300, totally **** up the first innings and **** yourselves, get ****ed for 150 or less. Poor ****ing bowlers have to bowl again, they are tired, the opposition have their tails up and score 400. 500 to win the match.

**** you New Zealand. I am glad a man of Shane Bond's class is not at the ground to witness this.

Tell us how you really feel. :p

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

**** off.

Candidate for childish post of the year tbh

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It was a rubbish shot, but that doesn't suddenly make him a "crap test player" , just makes it a babyish comment on your part tbh. A test keeper who averages early 30s is about par.

Poor play Bahnz, 3 words...toys, throw, cot
No its not. Haddin, Prior, Dhoni and Akmal all average comfortably higher. Boucher and Jayawardene average about where McCullum is. However Boucher played a large chunk of his career before Bangladesh entered and before Zim became useless, while Jayawardene is really SL's second keeper because they want to get the best they can out of Sanga's batting. Only Ramdin averages comfortably less. His efforts are below par by modern international standards.

And no, one rubbish shot doesn't suddenly make him a crap test player, its the fact that he's being doing this **** for the last 5 years without ever learning a thing. He's a fantastically talented player and he averages 30. He doesn't know how to bat properly and he consistently wilts when his side is in trouble.

Oh and Vettori's gone now. With the pitch likely to turn a bit in the 4th innings I think its safe to say this match is already lost.

Howsie

International Captain
:laugh: Joke batting line-up. Broom's currently 100* and averages over 40 in FC cricket, guess that's not good enough huh. Get rid of Flynn, McIntosh, Fulton and Elliott and bring in Broom, Watling, Brodie and Williamson.

DingDong

State Captain
guys this is not the time to lose heart with the team ok. they tried hard but came up short today. important thing is that they gave it their all. thats all we can ask for