• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

kingkallis

International Coach
145 after 17 and only 36 in last 5 overs - good come back by T & T...

They should be able to get to 175/180 here...

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely fantastic cricket, I do hope Trinidad can make a good effort of this chase. I can see them collapsing under Zondeki and Langeveldt.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First game of the tournament that I've watched (well, innings). I'd forgotten just how good Duminy was - his second last one was absolutely huuuuuuge. Thought Pollard's catch was out for sure, btw. Should've given it just for the effort made.

kingkallis

International Coach
First game of the tournament that I've watched (well, innings). I'd forgotten just how good Duminy was - his second last one was absolutely huuuuuuge. Thought Pollard's catch was out for sure, btw. Should've given it just for the effort made.
:laugh: Agree. It was a great effort.

kingkallis

International Coach
Big hitters to come - Bravo, Pollard, Ramdin and Barath playing a little gem of a knock here!

Come on Cobras - lift your game!