• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
One of the cleanest strikers of the ball is Rohrer in Australian cricket. Limited cricketer in terms of technique, but he sure can belt a cricket ball.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Stupid question here guys, but what channel is ONE.

I have Fox Sports and it isn't on the Fox channels and I've flicked through all the other channels and can't find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

inbox24

International Debutant
I think the only way to win this is to take some quick wickets early and use Dippenaar to dry up the runs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Stupid question here guys, but what channel is ONE.

I have Fox Sports and it isn't on the Fox channels and I've flicked through all the other channels and can't find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
It's classed as a sports channel, so if you select Sport on the main page of the EPG and scroll to the bottom, it should be there. I'm fairly sure it's 531 but I could be wrong because I always get it manually as mentioned.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Letting Bailey getting away with those figures was criminal, IMO. He bowled okay but he's a rank part-timer really and should have been going for at least 7s.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's classed as a sports channel, so if you select Sport on the main page of the EPG and scroll to the bottom, it should be there. I'm fairly sure it's 531 but I could be wrong because I always get it manually as mentioned.
531 doesn't exist.

It's weird because I get all the other free to air channels through Foxtel but not this one :wacko:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
531 doesn't exist.

It's weird because I get all the other free to air channels through Foxtel but not this one :wacko:
I just checked and I'm definitely getting it through 531 myself, so I'm not really sure what the go is there. Might have something to do with where you live as there were problems with "regional" Foxtel viewers getting the channel at all IIRC. Perhaps you're classed as one.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I just checked and I'm definitely getting it through 531 myself, so I'm not really sure what the go is there. Might have something to do with where you live as there were problems with regional Foxtel viewers getting the channel at all IIRC.
Damn, definately not working for me - thanks for checking though.

Noble One

Letting Bailey getting away with those figures was criminal, IMO. He bowled okay but he's a rank part-timer really and should have been going for at least 7s.
Agree. New South Wales should have scored 165+ facing part-timers in Bailey. Sure Bailey bowled straight, but it was simply 110km/h medium pacers largely delivered in the slot. Warner's dismissal was incredibly poor.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was a lightning quick first over from Lee. Not sure about the LBW, though.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
NSW are definitely one of the teams to beat. Brett Lee's surely going to be too good for most domestic players, especially with the form he's in.

shivfan

Banned
The angle at which Lee is bowling, and the fact that he's not getting close to the stumps, I thought would be a clue to the umpire....

And surely he should be positioned behind the stumps to see properly whether the ball pitches in line. If he's not sure, he should err in favour of the batsman.
:unsure:
Still, these umpires are human, and they will make mistakes....

Is that a runout?

Noble One

No speed gun reading? Lee working up some real pace.

Rossouw unlucky. Looked completely lost against Lee anyway.

Another wicket. Just hand Katich the MOTM now.