• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
That was one of THE best finals I have ever seen.

Amazing game of football.

Rutten is an absolute ****head. Cost his side the season.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Geelong vs Swans a few years back when Davis kicked 3 in the last was the only game i can think of that was better.

****ing hate Collingwood, Adelaide should of won....

Kurt Tippet is star btw.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
I've missed half of this game on the throne with crook guts, but I also ended up nearly having three heart attacks in that last quarter.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Collingwood's first half was unforgivable. If they play even half as bad next week they'll get done by 100pts.
Got to admit I twice got so upset in the first half that I turned off the tv and walked out. Turned it back on five minutes later each time but it was diabolical.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Was a bit defensive when the Pies started to come, but not sure what he could have done. The players were very ordinary once the pressure was on which isn't surprising considering Adelaide have failed under those conditions pretty much every time this year.

Agreed with Mike (!) on the Tippett love. I'd do some dirty, dirty things to have him up forward for the Dogs.

irfan

State Captain
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack mother ****ing Anthony!!!!

Leigh mother ****ing Brown!!!!
When he had the ball at 55 out - I thought no ****in way.

Can't believe Collingwood won that - some appalling mistakes from Adelaide after quarter time. Both teams contrived to lose with some woeful skill errors but the bloody Pies managed to hang on. Will have to improve ginormously to have even a rat's chance against Geelong tho.

Get me on the Tippet bandwagon. WAG

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty piss poor time to give away a free kick. Was just thinking beforehand that Rutten pretty much won the game with his spoil a few minutes earlier too.

Ridiculously good game of football, though. Adelaide should have been more than four goals up after the way they dominated the first half, was asking for trouble to leave the Pies in the game. Always a side who can get on a roll.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just want to say I called John Anthony last year way before Caro Wilson and the rest. Not because I thought he was any good, but because of his awesome name.

Status
Not open for further replies.