• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
One wonders how they manage to fit him, Judd, Fev, Murphy, Gibbs in the cap, and presumably plan to pay Kreuzer enough to retain him as well. Stevens would have been on a decent package when he defected as well, although that's probably been revised by now. One hesitates to suggest that a team with the morals of Carlton would try to dodgy the salary cap, but you'd also have to wonder whether Visy stockholders feel they've received a decent return from their investment in Judd as their environmental ambassador.
To be honest, they've probably got their money back in publicity about whether or not Judd does anything for Visy.

howardj

International Coach
Great to see Cousins getting another contract.
What a great story - one of the few positives out of Richmond this year.

He's easily jag double figure votes at the Brownlow this year.

At least they've got their last three appointments right - Cousins, Gale and Hardwick.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Would offer you a swap of our second round pick for your third round. Probably not reflective of his upside, but the guy's had issues in the past, him wanting to leave the Bombers isn't a great sign, and with the upcoming compromised drafts, there ain't going to be a lot of love.

Can't think of any player swaps that would be interesting to both sides...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Apparently Lovett just hasn't got along with Knights.

I rate Lovett, even though he's the player I hate the most in the league.

But he's getting on now, he's no spring chicken. Turning 28.

Reckon some clubs would be interested though.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Apparently Lovett just hasn't got along with Knights.

I rate Lovett, even though he's the player I hate the most in the league.

But he's getting on now, he's no spring chicken. Turning 28.

Reckon some clubs would be interested though.
27 :)

Is a bit of a squib with alot of talent.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointing way to finish the season :( What hurts most though, is the number of soft goals we let in due to rubbish disposal coming out of our defence 50. More annoying, was that Nathan Eagleton scored a couple of them, and that a couple of the times, there really wasn't a whole lot of pressure on the ball carrier. Oh well, guess it's no surprise given how young the team is, and that it was only the 2nd final for a lot of them. Can give 4th spot a real shake next year imo.

Oh, one other thing, who would you all name as the AA ruckmen? Last couple of weeks I've heard the Ch10 coms talking about it, and how one or 2 of them say it's Clark, who has been immense for us this season. However, I really don't watch many games that don't involve the Lions so have nfi who else would be a candidate?

irfan

State Captain
Disappointing way to finish the season :( What hurts most though, is the number of soft goals we let in due to rubbish disposal coming out of our defence 50. More annoying, was that Nathan Eagleton scored a couple of them, and that a couple of the times, there really wasn't a whole lot of pressure on the ball carrier. Oh well, guess it's no surprise given how young the team is, and that it was only the 2nd final for a lot of them. Can give 4th spot a real shake next year imo.

Oh, one other thing, who would you all name as the AA ruckmen? Last couple of weeks I've heard the Ch10 coms talking about it, and how one or 2 of them say it's Clark, who has been immense for us this season. However, I really don't watch many games that don't involve the Lions so have nfi who else would be a candidate?
Sandilands? Dockers would have been belted a few more times without him

pasag

RTDAS
On delay here so only at the end of the first quarter but Pies looking ****house at the moment. Crows, faster, stronger and using the ball 100 times better. The amount of errors would also suggest Collingwood are letting the occassion get to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.