• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Langeveldt

Soutie
Shouldn't need him. If we're not sorted by then there'll be bats wrapped around heads.

God, this ****wit Daniel Radcliffe is ****ting me on TMS. I don't want to hear about Harry ****ing Potter at lunch, bring in some guests for a bit of cricket-related talk, not some self-obsessed hack actor.

"Here's a question from some eight year old. On a desert island would you rather have a fire bolt or a cricket ball"

I'd rather have an axe so I could take it to the vapid fool's forehead.
He's what half the people at my high school reunion are going to be like.. I obviously left fairly early on and by chance bumped into a guy from school the other day.. He was basically like Daniel Radcliffe.. "Of course my dad owns a flying school so I'd like to think I've got a pretty sound grasp of the concepts!"... Then why are you going back to England without a pilots license you posh ****

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Swann to Hussey, no run, snorter! A ripsnorting jaffa cracker belter, tossed up just outside off and it spins sharply, horribly, beating Hussey's poke
Not descriptive enough imo.

inbox24

International Debutant
Whoever said runs are inconsequential in this situation is dead wrong. The more we score, the more panic will come into the England camp and hopefully the more they'll be desperate and bowl badly. Once that happens it will be positive feedback and we'll be on a roll.