• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

chalky

International Debutant
See you in League 2 next season, Mitchell. Sounds like we were ****ing **** today, Goodison has apparently handed in a transfer request, 3 defeats in 4 and Charlton next week, ****ing grim, **** **** ****.
Charlton battered us last week they were outstanding. They had 2 coloured lads on the wings who tore us to shreds. Looks like a very strong league this year to be fair.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I thought he was in a much better part of Bedford?
Maybe, but in the "local ****holes were you're likely to be stabbed" league tables I'd have Bedford up there. Maybe only Luton would top it. So "a much better part of Bedford" is still pretty bad, I'd imagine.

Craig

World Traveller
Maybe, but in the "local ****holes were you're likely to be stabbed" league tables I'd have Bedford up there. Maybe only Luton would top it. So "a much better part of Bedford" is still pretty bad, I'd imagine.
"Neighbours on leafy Springfield Avenue described "noisy" scenes before emergency services arrived."

Two arrested after West Ham star stabbed - soccernet.com

That is where I got the "much better part of Bedford" line from. That said I haven't been there, so I'll take your word for it.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, terrible stuff about Davenport, wishes to his family.

Marc mentioned West Hams finances, I think a lot depends on the Birmingham sell-off apparently. David Gold will reinvest the money in yer Irons if it all goes through. Him being a West Ham fan.

It's not a bad investment either, a lot of good young players, a decent manager and 30,000 plus crowds every week.

cpr

International Coach
Well, in all honesty, I would've expected a Prem player to have electronic gates at the very least. Especially in a town like Bedford.

Doesnt stop anything tbh. Easy to get round. Not speaking from any schoolyear experiences.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
West Ham 1 Tottenham 2. :)

9 points from 3 games, last year we'd played like 11 games to get to 9 points! Also the commentators are just saying that the last time we won the first 3 games of the season was 1960, the same year we won the league.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
West Ham 1 Tottenham 2. :)

9 points from 3 games, last year we'd played like 11 games to get to 9 points! Also the commentators are just saying that the last time we won the first 3 games of the season was 1960, the same year we won the league.
Bit lucky today, from what I saw. Carlton Cole clearly trying to show Fabio that him and Defoe have a great understanding. Lovely assist for the equaliser.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bit lucky today, from what I saw. Carlton Cole clearly trying to show Fabio that him and Defoe have a great understanding. Lovely assist for the equaliser.
:laugh: Yeah.

I didn't watch all of the match with the Cricket on but from what I saw it was pretty even. Good signs though winning away from home.

I wonder if Crouch is pleased with his decision to come to Tottenham?