• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tottenham putting a few past Hull I see, and Ameobi has scored again for the toon. TBH I just hope Burnley hold on.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With Spurs going above the Arse tonight I'm sure they'll be releasing a commemorative video on the back of it:)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Anderson supports a second team, so he isn't legit. Glory hunter of the worst kind.

Anyhow :laugh: @ Man U.

But Spurs are top of the league and the Toon keep winning.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
United mid-field is so soft now. Really need Hargreaves back or if he aint fit, a strong defensive mid-fielders needs to be bought. Anderson was awful again, he really isn't progressing.

Defoe damn yo, he looks to be finallt stepping up. Its only Hull, but he keeps it up it really will be hard for Capello not to keep picking him.

Craig

World Traveller
Anderson supports a second team, so he isn't legit. Glory hunter of the worst kind.

Anyhow :laugh: @ Man U.

But Spurs are top of the league and the Toon keep winning.
Is this when every Tottenham fan will tell us it is 'their year'?

Matteh

Doesn't happen all that often, but tomorrow morning is one of those occasions where you can rip into the glory hunter Man Utd fans in the office.

Chelsea for the title.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Indeed. Early days, but can't see any other outcome already.

EDIT: Just saw Carrick's pen. All kinds of gash. Tony Gale alleging it was "a good strike" too. FFS, perfect height to save.
Don't understand this.

Last minute fluke v Hull, and were rubbish v us in the first half of the Charity Shield.

Plus Ancelotti's record of winning leagues leaves a lot to be desired.

Anyhow obviously a **** night for us.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don't understand this.

Last minute fluke v Hull, and were rubbish v us in the first half of the Charity Shield.

Perhaps it's the fact they've not lost anyone of consequence, rather than losing 2 of the main forward players and replacing them with one injury-prone forward?

grecian

Don't understand this.

Did you watch that match, Chelsea should have had about 8, lucky in the end, as scoring in the final minutes, even in a match you dominate is somewhat fortuitous, as I've said before...

I, and clearly others, just think Scholari was a joke last year, and they've looked the best team in the country under Hiddink, and now briefly Ancelotti. Oh and Man U are missing a couple of players too, and we know Liverpool won't win.