• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Jakester1288

International Regular
Good shout on Flintoff, that was gone.

What a surprise to see third man saving boundaries.

On another note, if we can't complete the recommended overs with natural light, we should use the lights.

Last edited:

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Oh god, if we lose or even get close to losing this then I'll be greatly disappointed. There is nothing worse then not getting the full value of thrashing your opponent in a match and then them doing the same to you, but making it count, especially when you probably deserved it more. After the way England went about things in the first Test after they definately deserved to lose, even with Collingwood's resistance. Hoping a few dodgy umpiring decisions help us in the 2nd innings like they've saved England at varies stages in this series.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Thats better some more boucers in these conditions, can the umpires bring the english off if they believe its too dark and thus dangerous ??

pskov

International 12th Man
I don't like that rule. If the ball is going to hit the stumps, and his body interfers, he is LBW in my books.
Would make batsman very wary to play shots on the off-side. If you read old Wisdens the year or two after the rule was changed so that it doesn't have to pitch inline on the off-side they bemoan how batsman are far more reluctant to play on the off-side because of the change in the laws. Would go even further under your proposal.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Thankfully Mitch hasn't bagged any wickets this innings so for once his figures show just how bad he actually was.