• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

tooextracool

International Coach
Yeah but we're not talking possibility here; we're talking likelihood. It may be possible but it's just not very likely.
well yes obviously its never very likely to bat 180 overs. I was just pointing out that its not that OTT. England didnt even come close to dismissing that SA side in 167 odd overs. Albeit that track was slower and more dead than this one is.

sephiroth123

Cricket Spectator
Shower heading closer to the London region so light is only going to get worse over the next 20-30 minutes and by that time the shower will be on the doorstep...may just pass south of Lords but its 50-50.

Very happy with this session of batting, far better then the afternoon attempt which wasn't great.

tooextracool

International Coach
I doubt England will declare this evening, think that it is too gloomy and Australia would just take the light and walk off. Might as well declare overnight IMO.

tooextracool

International Coach
No Freddie or Swann in that English bowling, and the other thing is, Australia aren't really good at batting out for a draw, and that too when they have to bat for such a long period of time.
Well there are showers predicted for tomorrow so Australia might get a helping hand from their 12th man.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Did I just see a third man saving a boundary? Surely not?!

Oh look, he's saved another one. It's almost as if it's a worthwhile fielding position. Hmmm...

Last edited: