• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I got on NZ paying 5.00 earlier today when Dravid and Sachin were going, just to get some money if I depressingly see India lose.

Looks like that could come good too. Making money through India's poor performance this test :dry:

profernity

U19 Debutant
Going at the current rate, India might remove the deficit by the same time tomorrow; the only chance of an Indian win is if they have enough wickets to score another 200-250, then declare with about 2 sessions to go and make NZ bat on a Day 5 wicket.

I haven't been able to see any of this match so far, though. A question for those who have - have the Indian dismissals been abetted by the pitch, or is it entirely good bowling/poor batting?

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
Going at the current rate, India might remove the deficit by the same time tomorrow; the only chance of an Indian win is if they have enough wickets to score another 200-250, then declare with about 2 sessions to go and make NZ bat on a Day 5 wicket.

I haven't been able to see any of this match so far, though. A question for those who have - have the Indian dismissals been abetted by the pitch, or is it entirely good bowling/poor batting?
mix of poor shots and good tight bowling

Xuhaib

International Coach
This is a dunce act by Vettori. He'll regret this. Sehwag and Co will not make the same mistakes twice.