• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Flem274*

123/5
If Ryder gets a 5-fer, I am going to laugh.

Desperately want Jimmy to take a 5-fer though, time to remind the public about what he does best-**** people over with swing bowling.

EDIT: I'd like to see Murali Vijay get a game, I know he's an opener but I thought he was quite good in the domestic he played for CD.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Laxman is paying 2.50 to NOT score a 100.

I have to get on that, considering how well Martin is bowling here.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
It must be so **** batting for so long and then getting out to a wide one off Ryder, who yes isn't crap, but isn't first line.

Poor Rahul. Will be furious with himself in the dressing room.
Perhaps, but he should've been out quite a while ago.

Flem274*

123/5
Made the call yesterday that Jeets would get Harby. :ph34r:

Wipe them out tonight so our opening bowlers are fresh for tomorrow.
True, can't see Bhajji lasting long against the cleverness of Vettori if he's going to have a go. He's a decent tailender, but Vettori isn't as hittable as Martin.

C'mon O'Brien, don't let them smack ya.