• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Going at the current rate, India might remove the deficit by the same time tomorrow; the only chance of an Indian win is if they have enough wickets to score another 200-250, then declare with about 2 sessions to go and make NZ bat on a Day 5 wicket.
India won't be declaring, even if they get 200 ahead.

1-0 up in the series.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
This is a dunce act by Vettori. He'll regret this. Sehwag and Co will not make the same mistakes twice.
India are not winning this one. There is only one result possible in this game which is a NZ win and If the dont win then they should be considered as the worst test match team ever.

biased indian

International Coach
who is that commentating along with ian smith ????

i agree our batsmen were very poor in the first inngs ..but the way they are commentating it feels like we are about to lose the match being 8 down in the second inng or is follwing on after scoring around 100 in the first inngs

still feel NZ will win but have feelig we will make them work hard for it ..than the way these two are making it out

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
India are not winning this one. There is only one result possible in this game which is a NZ win and If the dont win then they should be considered as the worst test match team ever.
Yeah, you have to be a pretty bad team to score 600 and then bowl out India for half of that on this deck. Worst ever.

jeevan

International 12th Man
I guess we've missed a chance to find if this Indian team could chase down 500 for a win, there was a poll on it here a while ago.

Craig

World Traveller
who is that commentating along with ian smith ????

i agree our batsmen were very poor in the first inngs ..but the way they are commentating it feels like we are about to lose the match being 8 down in the second inng or is follwing on after scoring around 100 in the first inngs

still feel NZ will win but have feelig we will make them work hard for it ..than the way these two are making it out
Craig McMillan?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ian Smith having a red hot go at Sehwag.

I don't get this. You praise Sehwag when he scores a run-a-ball 300 vs. South Africa, when India are trailing by 600.

But if he goes out playing that way now (he hasn't even been dismissed yet!) then you bag the way he plays, and how he's too aggressive.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You take the good with the bad with Viru, and he's mainly good!

biased indian

International Coach
SS, I've attached your week-long avatar. Feel free to use your own if you can find anything more humiliating than Yuvraj Singh posing in his ODI jersey as a symbol of test cricket. Enjoy.
the first post i saw in this thread today was that SS post ..just thought would ahve loved to have an avatar bet on that and below saw you doing that

and @ SS :laugh:

Should have cut that picture and put that test class little high in white font

Last edited:

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
Well, NZ have been surprisingly good thus far.

We'll see whether they can replicate their performance when India follows on.