• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
how much did you win?
Only put $30 on it, as being an Indian supporter, I actually would have liked Laxman to ton up.

Wishing I put more now obviously, since those were silly odds considering the new ball was taken, NZ were bowling well and India were under pressure.

Flem274*

123/5
Only put $30 on it, as being an Indian supporter, I actually would have liked Laxman to ton up.

Wishing I put more now obviously, since those were silly odds considering the new ball was taken, NZ were bowling well and India were under pressure.
Still, you got some decent pub money to drink to Indias woefulness or Bhajjis batting annoyingness if he finishes the day not out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I imagine NZ will enforce the follow on. Going to be a tough little session for India to bat, that's for sure.

Flem274*

123/5
If we can get this wicket plus one or two before stumps, I'll be very happy.

EDIT: O'Brien WAG. Follow on now.

O'Brien for a hattrick anyone? Pity there isn't another tailender to come.