• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Davies' T20 record is pretty horrible, but averaging over 30 in List A is decent.

Prior's List A/ODI record is rubbish, but he has a decent T20 record.

England pick their teams from the hat presumably.

Scaly piscine

Sounds like yet another pitch not fit for international cricket. Could say the same about half the players in this match too I suppose.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Davies' T20 record is pretty horrible, but averaging over 30 in List A is decent.

Prior's List A/ODI record is rubbish, but he has a decent T20 record.

England pick their teams from the hat presumably.
come on, who really pays attention to runs and wickets

Sounds like yet another pitch not fit for international cricket. Could say the same about half the players in this match too I suppose.
haha

Scaly piscine

Gotta bat (and bowl) straight on garbage like this.

Just block, block and bludgeon it down the ground every now and then.

Knowing England they'll get 200 and then shove their mid-on and mid-off straight back and give easy singles.

grecian

What's a decent score on this pitch then?? 270??

Third wicket imminent with shah's running betweenthe wickets
I'd be happy with 230-240, isn't an easy pitch to play strokes on. With KP gone any chance of anymore is gone, after all. So lets just get some kind of defendable total......

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Where's your money lads? I reckon Windies will take this one, England have gone with 3 guys who try to bowl too quickly when wicket to wicket stuff is what you need here. Would have liked to see Benn and Miller together on this pitch.

grecian

Where's your money lads? I reckon Windies will take this one, England have gone with 3 guys who try to bowl too quickly when wicket to wicket stuff is what you need here. Would have liked to see Benn and Miller together on this pitch.
W Indies, mainly because they're playing England in an ODI, and we're crap at them:)

It looks like we'll get more then I thought though, clearly a pitch for the nurdlers.

Well done Owais, nice fifty.

Last edited:

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Oh dear...I hate the Duckworth Lewis Lottery, I have no idea how it works, which side will this favour at this point?

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Does DL take into account player records at all too? If so Prior doesn't look too clever but Dimi has a great (allbeit inflated) record.