• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Precambrian

Banned
Interesting... you're not watching, yet it was out... Funny, because I'm also not watching and haven't seen it, yet I'm certain it was definitely not out...
I never commented it was not out or out. I posted what I saw in Cricinfo.

Anyways, had it been an Aussie or an Indian at the receiving end, all hell would have broken lose.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
I am not watching, hence I can no way comment on the same. If it was a grounded catch, poor form from the God. If it was not, why the fuss. Anyways, it is too doubtful considering the polarised opinions so far.
Go check it out, but until you've seen the incident, bite your tongue.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Shut up you.
Haha what? He's saying don't comment on it as you haven't seen it. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Anyhow, it was definately not out for mine, looked extremely dubious and consistency begs for a not out verdict.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like how he doesn't get carried away. He just hit a six, but gets a good ball next up and is happy to defend it.