• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Evermind

International Debutant
Franklin to Khan, FOUR, the shot of a genuine batsman! He gets on his knee to a full and wide delivery and plays a delectable cover drive which flies off the meat of the bat, Flynn had no chance at the deep

Was it that good?
Brisk medium bowled at the 7th off-stump. Boycott's granny woulda smacked that.

Might not lose this avatar bet after all! C'mon Vettori - Munaf's a sitting duck.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Don't know why they wouldn't bring martin on now. Pace and a bit of movement should rap this up.

**** Flynn is a ****ing uncoordinated idiot. That is the 3rd time now. **** me. I don't normally react this badly to New Zealand playing like **** but this is the meekest and laziest effort against an opposition tail that I've seen since McGrath and Gillespie knocked us around in 2005.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oooh. I think Zaheer has the same bat as me.

He's scored about 45 more runs with it in one innings than I have this season though. :ph34r:

In other news, learn to field, *****

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In an effort to minimise the impact of the copious amounts of spam in this thread on my Carbon Footprint, I will now be boycotting it.

WoW! What an amazing post from Heef!

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we were skittled for under a hundred now. Pathetic stuff in that last hour, which will have probably left the side badly demoralised. Good god the radio commentary is hopeless, going on about how NZ have done a good job by keeping the lead down to "just" 250.

Daniel Flynn needs to make a huge score now. He cost the side 150 from the Tendulkar drop, and another 30 off the Zaheer drop.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Check up the batting stats of Zak and Harby in the last two years and return to me.
Cricinfo Statsguru - Z Khan - Test matches - Batting analysis

Zaheer's batting average is - 15.37 very close to his overall average.

Cricinfo Statsguru - Harbhajan Singh - Test matches - Batting analysis

Harbhajan's Barring average is - 18.04 once again very close to his overall average.

Yuvraj Singh in last 2 years - 41.27

Needless to say that I am not a supporter of Yuvraj's batting in tests or do not reognize Zaheer/Harby's effort with the bat, its just that I did not understand the point of the post you made.