• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

James

Cricket Web Owner
Guys, please cut it out. Let's just return to the cricket being played and the wonderful batting from Sachin.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey Jono/Aussies is Fox showing a replay of todays play anytime? So gutted to be at work missing a Sachin special :(
Don't think so mate. :(

I missed Wednesday and Thursday's play with uni, and was with the gf this morning until 9:45am so missed him bring up his ton :(

Watching now on mute whilst doing my seasonal clerkship applications.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Meh, don't care about our bowlers getting carted around Seddon Park when Tendulkar is batting the way he is. Glorious. Just glorious.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can you all be quiet and stop ruining this thread? Its an insult to Sachin by you diverting attention from his knock.

Dhoni kicking ass now too!

Precambrian

Banned
Guys, please cut it out. Let's just return to the cricket being played and the wonderful batting from Sachin.
Discussion about Laxman's play in swinging conditions is not cricket?? WTF?

150 for the GOD!!! Amazing!! ****er Dhoni on 27 from 111200120 balls can learn a thing or two from the ageing but ever-improving master.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel like resigning and going home to salvage what I can of this. Ah well, I'm someone will youtube this sometime.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aye. it's the partnership which is the most important thing; not who's scoring at any given time and who's not. Unless they're both not scoring :)

Evermind

International Debutant
Righto, so your saying they'll get to around 410 and I said 600 so I'll meet you half way and accept your avatar challenge based on the following conditions;

1)If India's first innings score is 505 or less, you win & if it's 506 or above it's mine

2)The avatar must be cricket related and must be set for a minimum 7 days:p

Are we on?
Awww farg.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Vetorri is an extremely smart bowler, he really is. I loved that variation in pace to Dhoni. Good wagon wheel by Sachin, he now has to go on and make a double, really take charge of this game. Dhoni doing a good job as support.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
And do you now accept re Indian batting>NZ batting SS now that India have batted and will make 400 plus?
:laugh:

India should look to get up to say 250 infront tonight and maybe have 10 or more overs at the New Zealanders tonight.

Dhoni can't be given out there.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hoping India cross 500 here and then win this test comfortably. It certainly seems feasible right now but another wicket and 500 may be looking a little difficult. Still possible though even if we lose a wicket in the ensuing overs.