• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I don't know. India haven't looked at their best so far and two quick wickets tommorow/today (depending on when I get this post out) exposes the tail.
Yea, I think NZ should be aiming at keeping to lead to 50-60 runs. I think that's achievable if the conditions early in the morning helps them. They really only need to break this pair, then you have Dhoni and everyone below, all of whom will constantly give chances.

ret

International Debutant
the test is nicely balanced at this point, considering Ind could be batting last .... the run out of Sehwag has made this even as if he had fired, Ind would have been in a comfortable position .... no need to say that the team that takes the initiative on Day 3 would have the advantage. considering how experienced India line up is, I expect them to put pressure on NZ with both the bat and the ball

funnygirl

State Regular
An okay day for India .It would have been perfect if we had finished with a score of 300.Got too slow after Dravid's departure .Laxman was unbelievably slow and most of his runs were edges .

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This is why I hate power cricket, shots like those two should be rewarded. That was sublime, and normally I don't get that way about batting.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Shocking start this morning. Seems like everything is either short and wide, a half-volley or down leg. Well that's the impression I'm getting from the radio and cricinfo anyway.

India to make 500+.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ridiculous misjudgement from Yuvraj there. He can't leave when he should, and leaves when he shouldn't. The hallmark of a non-Test quality player.

And there is Dhoni trying to have his regular brain fart.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Why are you guys listening on radio from within New Zealand? It's not televised?
University. 90 people competing for one TV. Atm we're Rugby 22/7 with Lost/Greys Anatomy/some random show thrown in.

Martin bowling nicely now. Would be nice if he could do this more often...ohhhhhhhhh damn edge fell short.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Good century here by Sachin. Those two cover drives were as good as anyone has ever played them.

Doesn't matter though, he needs to carry his bat through, and take the score past 400.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bizarre bowling change.

Wonderful innings from Sachin though, some absolutely stunning shots today. His 92nd ton for India!