• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Precambrian

Banned
What a champion! What a performer!!! What a man!!! What a genius!!!

Bow to thee, O God Tendulkar!!

Sachin Ponting gap widens to 5 centuries after a long time! Am I Lovng it!!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I think he is fit, but his elbow always seems to be giving him problems. Plus, while he is still worth his place, I don't see him going past 2011. I think he'll probably use the world cup in the subcontinent as a place to retire, at the very least from ODIs, and probably from Tests too.
Yeah, can see Sachin retiring in 2011. Have always seen it that way.

Too bad I was sleeping during the 100. Go Sachin. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
And do you now accept re Indian batting>NZ batting SS now that India have batted and will make 400 plus?

Precambrian

Banned
And do you now accept re Indian batting>NZ batting SS now that India have batted and will make 400 plus?
Do you accept Laxman is **** in swinging condirions?

BTW, Tendulkar has scored 140 runs at 4 runs per over, the rest have managed 250 runs @ 2.9! :wacko: NZ has not done extremely bad. it's just that they have run into Tendulkar.

Precambrian

Banned
:laugh: I want to see the Golden boys Dhoni and Yuvi shepherding the Indian middle order after Tendulkar's retirement. I bet while India will remain a very competitive outfir in ODIs, they will slip drasticallly in test cricket.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Jono/Aussies is Fox showing a replay of todays play anytime? So gutted to be at work missing a Sachin special :(

Precambrian

Banned
8-) Why do you have to be insulting. It is a difference of opinion. Doesn't mean it is the be all and end all of the world.
How's that an insult?? If you felt it, am sorry. But it amazes me how you stick to your theory despite total evidence to the contrary. But let's keep it for another day.

century for Tendlya in boundaries!!! NZers are lucky to witness the god in such form.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
How's that an insult?? If you felt it, am sorry. But it amazes me how you stick to your theory despite total evidence to the contrary. But let's keep it for another day.
You are laughing on my face. I find that insulting. Avg of 45 in swinging conditions which I pointed out earlier. I have already explained in detail. No need for amazement that some one can disagree with you on a given topic. This is my final post on the topic.