• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well, I would've jumped at 279 after we were 60/6, but I can't help but feel we really missed out on a chance to push on to 350+. In either case, we're at least 100 short of a decent first innings score.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Return from my meeting not knowing what to expect (left when 183/6), whether 190 all out or 280/6 - really could have been either extreme. Have to say am quietly chuffed that we got 279 - brilliant from Vettori and Ryder to both get to centuries (as was sure they would both choke somewhere before that).

Now will watch India score 600.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Another way of asking it is what is the highest score where only two players passed 20?

Mills serving up some real tripe here. Still don't see him as a test bowler tbh.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Another way of asking it is what is the highest score where only two players passed 20?

Mills serving up some real tripe here. Still don't see him as a test bowler tbh.
If Mills keeps bowling on Sehwag's pads I'm going to be forced to join the 'pick Mitchell McClenaghan' club

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great fight back for NZ, but let's not get carried away here, it was one partnership. Other than that, India were superb.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loving it, just like Munaf on debut. Where are the haters now?
No one has ever stated he doesn't have talent.

Its his commitment and consistency that people have problems with.

Let's see how he goes for the rest of the series.

Precambrian

Banned
Aye. But for some extreme amount of luck, NZ would have folded out for 150 or so. Ryder was awesome. But Vettori was the star today.