• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Dan the Man indeed... What a champ!!!!

And India again lose the plot after a good first session.. Our lack of a seam up option among our batsmen is hurting us more and more....

NZ to get 300 and India to get bowled out for lesser than that... :ph34r:

Precambrian

Banned
Charmed innings. Might have been out atleast 5 times another day. But then, nothing should take it away from this gem of an effort.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I think I rather disturbed my work colleagues by spontaneously bursting out into "Wind beneath my wings".

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Charmed innings. Might have been out atleast 5 times another day. But then, nothing should take it away from this gem of an effort.
oxymoron
/oksimoron/

• noun a figure of speech or expressed idea in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. bittersweet).

— DERIVATIVES oxymoronic adjective.

— ORIGIN from Greek oxumoros ‘pointedly foolish’.

Vettori now clearly ahead of Yuvraj in that particular poll thread, surely :p

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
oxymoron
/oksimoron/

• noun a figure of speech or expressed idea in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. bittersweet).

— DERIVATIVES oxymoronic adjective.

— ORIGIN from Greek oxumoros ‘pointedly foolish’.

Vettori now clearly ahead of Yuvraj in that particular poll thread, surely :p
Perhaps a touch subtle for him.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
"Sehwag to continue, he's in a chirpy mood"
"Sehwag to Vettori, SIX, Vettori goes for broke! He gets on his knee early and slogs him against the turn and finds the boundary over wide long-on "

:D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

Can't help yourself, can you?

As for the game, bad toss to lose, poor shots from some players (McCullum in particular) and others a tad unlucky (Franklin/Flynn) while some were beaten by good balls (Taylor...).

Frankly, I don't care if players "ride their luck". If catches are dropped, that ain't the batsman's fault. All they can do is go on from it and profit if possible.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

Can't help yourself, can you?

As for the game, bad toss to lose, poor shots from some players (McCullum in particular) and others a tad unlucky (Franklin/Flynn) while some were beaten by good balls (Taylor...).

Frankly, I don't care if players "ride their luck". If catches are dropped, that ain't the batsman's fault. All they can do is go on from it and profit if possible.
First Chance Average :ph34r:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Darn. Game saving knock tho'.
Don't know about that. I think Ryder and Vettori really needed to take us through today. Getting out before the New Ball is a bit of a bugger too. Let's hope Millsy is in form cause there's nothing to come after him.

EDIT: Nope.