• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Days of Grace

International Captain
Jesse might as well go for broke now.

If he hits out well, he could ton up, which would be an enormous weight off his shoulders.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Loving it, just like Munaf on debut. Where are the haters now?
hear.. hear.. I actually am still not convinced by him but this has been a good performance... Only thing is can he keep it up and be consistent? We all know he can be good when he gets everything right...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know this might seem premature, but when was the last time we had two century makers in one innings?
Bell and Oram v Bangladesh is the last one I remember. I guess Vincent and Richardson in our last tour of India if we're thinking only about top-quality opponents.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Risky move, taking a single off the first ball of the over when you're in your 90s. Can see him getting stranded, Mitchell Johnson style.