• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh was a tough series TBF. Australia was on the whole mostly mine fields. 29 and 30 are fine scores.

Eng in Eng is the only real poor showing IMO.
Yes, true, but his record for a few series prior to that was amazing.

Anyway, judging by cricinfo commentary Vettori is scoring a lot of runs semi-controlled (thick-edged) through slips, gully and point, so must be in decent form!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
100 partnership up. Just quitely, this is reminding me of the Test in Pakistan where Irfan Pathan got a hat trick and Pakistan were reduced early, but then came back to win the game. It was the wicketkeeper that time.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
100 partnership up. Just quitely, this is reminding me of the Test in Pakistan where Irfan Pathan got a hat trick and Pakistan were reduced early, but then came back to win the game. It was the wicketkeeper that time.

Your reverse-kiss-of-death isn't welcome here :dry:

Try being positive about India please.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great fightback from Ryder and Vettori - top work!

Not sure why we're playing Martin, O'Brien, Mills and Franklin. Could easily have left out Martin and picked another batsman. Ryder has been pretty good with the ball this summer and could have filled the 4th seam-bowling role IMO.

Athlai

Not Terrible

Not sure why we're playing Martin, O'Brien, Mills and Franklin. Could easily have left out Martin and picked another batsman. Ryder has been pretty good with the ball this summer and could have filled the 4th seam-bowling role IMO.
Hmm, I'm not so sure if he could. Definitely has the potential to do so in the longer term though.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member

Maybe, but Franklin is probably not considered fit for 3rd seamer at the moment and so will be the 4th seamer.