• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Franklyn's dismissal has really taken some of the shine off India's morning for me, still love seeing Sharma's figures getting a boost though. Taylor's dismissal was awesome, Sharma at his best. They should take Munaf out and bring Zaheer back in before lunch, go for the kill.

Flem274*

123/5
I really hope its a greentop, one that gets worse as the game continues.

Bets on McCullum getting out with a dirty slog? Anyway, Ryder and Vettori to drag us above 200.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
First thoughts looking at this scorecard and not watching is a greentop. Is it?
Greenish but not a garden by any means, it's not a 55/5 pitch. I haven't really noticed any significant seam movement, the ball is swinging though.

Does anyone know what SS stands for when they show the batsmen's stats?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
McCullum goes. Christmas has come early or is India celebrating holi. Crap shot. Innings defeat on the cards.