• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Evermind

International Debutant
because they were the most prolific.

they toured here a few years back, and anything that hit the bat was followed by a 5 minute long, high pitched, appeal - often multiple appeals within one appeal (start, stop, start, stop).

Sounded like a cat being strangled on a bouncy castle
All teams with spinners do that. Can't remeber any team that appealed as much as Aus with Warne.

Evermind

International Debutant
Probably. I think Fleming had at least as much ability, but hopefully Taylor will be able to do more with his.
Hmm...I don't know about that. I don't think he was as free-scoring as Taylor. His strokeplay was more limited and I do think he managed to make the most of his talents.

Astle on the other hand...