• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Bhajji has had a good match, but looks like india have lost this one, Poor bowling effort from the pathan bro's

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
****, just shut up. Every time someone expresses an opinion on New Zealand that you don't like you blow your ****ing stack. Just calm down, he can have an opinion if he wants.
This is blowing my stack?:

At least the Kiwi commentators aren't constantly referring to NZ as "we"....
Geez, get some perspective, you angry little boy and stop going into bat for Patrick every time he gets into an argument. You're like Virgil to his Ted Dibiase.

Last edited:

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Great to see the "Great" Dhoni making so many errors of judgement in a single match. Hopefully his quota for the tour is finished here.
Never really rated him as a keeper to be honest. And he was given a life batting when he was given not out on a plumb LBW shout. Still couldn't capitalise.

Precambrian

Banned
Never really rated him as a keeper to be honest. And he was given a life batting when he was given not out on a plumb LBW shout. Still couldn't capitalise.
Wow.

Serious overreach there.

No doubt he had a terrible match. But mate, his keeping has been far from shoddy in the last 24 months.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Geez, get some perspective, you angry little boy and stop going into bat for Patrick every time he gets into an argument. You're like Virgil to his Ted Dibiase.
Smith likes to lay into me quite often tbh. See Heal, FPS, etc.

You're a top poster Volty. Just feel you're always waiting for an op to go on the offensive.

Fantastic win that by the Kiwis. They looked sharp, fresh and keen while India looked tired and tbh, overweight.

adharcric

International Coach
Story of my life, every single ****ing day in CW. Get used to it.
He's been posting here like triple the amount of time you have, he knows how it works.
Didn't you just admit 2 pages ago that you were posting garbage?
Haha, don't even try and compare yourself to me. Hopefully you'll grow up a bit and get some perspective. Do it quickly. ;)
Haha, brutal but truly well-deserved.