• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, sorry, we'll stop disagreeing with you. **** me, do you even know how a forum works? I think you should spend more time sinning all over your Nathan Bracken poster if you dislike confrontation and debate so much.
****, just shut up. Every time someone expresses an opinion on New Zealand that you don't like you blow your ****ing stack. Just calm down, he can have an opinion if he wants.

GGG

State Captain
what the hell is going on, run rate almost up to 10 with only 3 down and 14 overs gone? Either go for the slog or get out FFS.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah, sorry, we'll stop disagreeing with you. **** me, do you even know how a forum works? I think you should spend more time sinning all over your Nathan Bracken poster if you dislike confrontation and debate so much.
Yes, I do understand how a forum works. I'm not against a good debate and such, but you got all upset and aggressive over my personal opinion, which was given after I had explained my majority agreeance with your views.

Your second sentence embarrasses you something amazing.

Story of my life, every single ****ing day in CW. Get used to it.
Haha, don't even try and compare yourself to me. Hopefully you'll grow up a bit and get some perspective. Do it quickly. ;)