• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway... I'd bet you an avatar bet for who has the best strike rate this innings... only I like my avatar too much. :)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway... I'd bet you an avatar bet for who has the best strike rate this innings... only I like my avatar too much. :)
Me to but I lost a bet on my avatar rights during the last Ashes. It is now Colly for life! Thank **** Ian Bell never got a 100...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha no. I said he (and Ian Bell) wouldn't score a century during the Ashes and if he did, I would have him for life. Bastard then got a double!
If you come back reincarnated you have to have him as your avatar then as well

I reckon we should give you a pardon as long as you make another similar bet for the next Ashes :p

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
If you come back reincarnated you have to have him as your avatar then as well

I reckon we should give you a pardon as long as you make another similar bet for the next Ashes :p
And we still lost 5 zip! :laugh:

I fancy Cook not to score a dime. :)

Funny enough, having Colly as my avatar has made me like him.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would you believe it, that's now the 2nd time in 18 months that Pietersen has been dismissed by a no-ball from a West Indian spinner. :blink:

He got another 180-odd last time IIRR.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Declare in 6 overs time, try and score another 50 and give the Windies 60 overs tonight. 50% chance of rain tomorrow according to the Beebs latest weather report...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Would you believe it, that's now the 2nd time in 18 months that Pietersen has been dismissed by a no-ball from a West Indian spinner. :blink:

He got another 180-odd last time IIRR.
Oh aye, remember the other one well, gayle

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Opinions on who's likely to score faster are one thing; arguments about whose strike-rate is best are quite another.
It was hardly an argument! I apologise if I offended anyone, but I really don't know why the exchange was such a big deal.