• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bad for the Windies, Powell getting wickets and hanging around with the bat might just mean he keeps his place.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thank God Anderson's out, just wish it'd happened last night. Shah given n\o to a plumb lbw for the second time this match.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
KP ****s on most batsmen tbf. But Shah can and has score just as quickly, he just doesn't do it in general the way KP does.
If he could he would have the better career S/R. Chanderpaul has the fastest test ton in the current West Indian side but Gayle bats quicker and 99 times out of 100, Gayle will bat quicker.

Last edited:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
If he could he would have the better career S/R. Chanderpaul has the fastest test ton in the current West Indian side but Gayle bats quicker and 99 times out of 100, Gayle will bat quicker.
Shah and KP are much more similar in strike rate than Gayle and Chanderpaul imo

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shah's career First-Class strike-rate isn't even recorded FFS, can we stop these silly arguments? Anyway, Shah belting one for a nice six there, let's hope he can a few more of them.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Err - I get told to stop silly arguments (some of which are, some of which aren't) not irregularly, so therefore I'll tell anyone else indulging in them to stop them if I see them taking place.
We're not allowed to discuss our opinions on players? :blink:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Err - I get told to stop silly arguments (some of which are, some of which aren't) not irregularly, so therefore I'll tell anyone else indulging in them to stop them if I see them taking place.
But you are not a Mod, so you can do one.