• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gayle will certainly be having mixed feelings about those last two wickets, particularly the Flintoff one. Sure, they've just picked up two wickets, but the way the ball is keeping low like that I wouldn't like to be 405 behind...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Could be that the WI having so many lefties is a good thing. The line that's keeping low is outside their leg stump.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Freddie is quickly turning in to a tail ender, Afridi gives me more hope with the bat then him these days.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Thread's been pretty quiet today. I suppose you can expect that on the second day at the ARG but I thought the halfway line might have got people a little more talkative. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The ball that bowled him would've got plenty of good batsman on their second delivery at the crease.
Yeah it's easy to say he should have got forward but when a bowler bangs it in halfway down the pitch, you just don't; especially if it's the second ball you've faced. I love the "Flintoff isn't a Test #6" bandwagon as much as the next guy but the pitch did him there; nothing else.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
This Test has just become interesting inside the last hour or so. The halfway line has the potential to cause havoc and Benn now has just started to turn the ball.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Massively unlucky for Fred...just seen it now but when i left work and got in my car the first ball i heard on the radio was KP getting out then Fred 2 balls later doh

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, Massively unlucky for Fred...just seen it now but when i left work and got in my car the first ball i heard on the radio was KP getting out then Fred 2 balls later doh
Ironically, turned the TV on and Flintoff was walking in... switched the kettle on, and he was walking out again.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Awful thing is know what will happen now, England will decide its a minefield and proceed to take 50 overs to eke out another hundred runs. Chris Gayle will come in and smash a quickfire ton and show us the pitch is still perfectly flat (bar the half way line)