• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Aw diddums. It's a tough world out there. If you stop making wild statements, we'll stop pulling you up on them. Simple.
Haha, if you decided to read you'd find I agreed I exaggerated. Surely though, New Zealand should win this though yeah?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS, are these ****s too worried about playing for contracts instead of manning up and having a crack? This is utter, utter **** from D Hussey; Voges has at least hit a couple of boundaries.

There's 7 in hand FFS, get on with it.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, if you decided to read you'd find I agreed I exaggerated. Surely though, New Zealand should win this though yeah?
I never consider NZ favourites when they're playing Australia in Australia.

Just a query - if you dislike my posting style so much, why on earth did you ask to be my friend on Facebook?

:cool:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I heart Dussey, but this has been a pretty hopeless knock. Hit a six or something.

EDIT: Like that. :wub:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ha - my seven year old son's watching this before heading off to bed. He's just yelled out "Aw dad, it's Cameron White. He's crap. He's crap dad!!!"

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Not quite sure why Vettori is wasting Kiwi McCullum in the outfield - was he in the circle earlier?