• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, wtf? Have you forgotten the fact we're missing our best ODI opening bowler (Mills), one of our best ball-striker/allrounders in Oram, one of our big hitters at the top of the order (Ryder) and our form ODI batsman (Taylor). How on earth would we be having "major problems" if we lost this game?

Oh yeah, I forgot - only Australians are allowed to use injuries as excuses for losses.
Haha, worst bloke.

We're being Captained and Vice Captained by Haddin and White. Got a bunch of debutants. Everyone is inexperienced apart from Bracken. We don't have a spinner. Cameron White.

'Major problems' is not hitting the nail on the head, but you get the idea.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am stunned at how poor his batting looks, given how much he's carved up in the lower levels.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
T20I debuts: CJ Ferguson, MC Henriques and PM Siddle (Australia); NT Broom, IG Butler, GD Elliott, MJ Guptill and IE O'Brien (New Zealand)
It wasn't my sole argument for one. Also -

Ferguson - 4 ODIs
Henriques - none
Siddle - 1 ODI

Broom - 7 ODIs
Butler - 15 ODIs
Elliott - 16 ODIs
Guptill - 7 ODIs
O'Brien - 6 ODIs

The gap in experience there is a point to be made without a doubt.

Because I pulled you up on your shameless hyperbole? Nah. Because I'm a ****? Yeah. :cool:
No, because every one of your posts is full of anger and rarely adds to discussion.

inbox24

International Debutant
Time for the Aussies to pack up and get a good night's rest (for some) before the long flight tomorrow.