• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Play must begin before 6:47pm for any chance of play. Apparently the rain have stopped but more showers is expected to sweep the ground. There's no point in playing a 20/20, the scheduled 20/20 should be made into the series decider instead.

Precambrian

Banned
Play must begin before 6:47pm for any chance of play. Apparently the rain have stopped but more showers is expected to sweep the ground. There's no point in playing a 20/20, the scheduled 20/20 should be made into the series decider instead.
AWTA. It is ridiculous if the current game is abandoned, and the trophy retained by Aussies, and then off they trek to Sydney for a 20-20.

Indeed. How the grandparents agreed to this? Sad state of affairs really. And my gosh, there are twitterbrains indeed out there in the form of girls.... :sigh:
They didn't agree to it, the couple wanted to keep it a secret but i can't understand how that was possible. In the case of females, they reach puberty earlier than males and it is common for 12/13 yr old girls to conceive in many African nations.

Precambrian

Banned
They didn't agree to it, the couple wanted to keep it a secret but i can't understand how that was possible. In the case of females, they reach puberty earlier than males and it is common for 12/13 yr old girls to conceive in many African nations.
15 is ok for girl. I mean physically... (not mentally). But 13 for males is just abnormal. Geez, that guy's a kid.

15 is ok for girl. I mean physically... (not mentally). But 13 for males is just abnormal. Geez, that guy's a kid.

He isn't one of those abnormal kids that reached manhood earlier than most as well. This is a typical 13 yr old kid. Try picturing their intercourse :wacko:

Last edited:
Looks like some good news for the time being, the rain is clearing up on the radar according to cricinfo hence a game is still possible. I would like them playing at least 35 overs, tennis players play until 2 or 3am in the morning so cricket players should do the same.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I don't care if there's no cricket on due to rain - stop talking about yet another future welfare kid on a ****ing cricket thread. ****s.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like some good news for the time being, the rain is clearing up on the radar according to cricinfo hence a game is still possible. I would like them playing at least 35 overs, tennis players play until 2 or 3am in the morning so cricket players should do the same.
I think that might be because it's hard to judge exactly how long a match will take...not quite the same with cricket. I think there might be some words exchanged when a player gets decapitated by a 145kph bouncer at 1:30am because he's gone to sleep.

I think that might be because it's hard to judge exactly how long a match will take...not quite the same with cricket. I think there might be some words exchanged when a player gets decapitated by a 145kph bouncer at 1:30am because he's gone to sleep.
It's a possibility but i doubt it with the avaliabilty of energizers and the adrenaline over the significance of the game would take over for the batsmen.