• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It annoys me so much that this is the first time Grieg (and probably most of the comm box) have seen Ferguson play. Pretty pathetic really.
Bill Lawry admitted he'd never heard of Grant Elliott before the second ODI, despite the fact that he played the first Test of the summer and in fact the first ODI which was played only a few days before, both of which Lawry commentated. That's far worse.
Yeah I remember recently (India perhaps?) Nicholas didn't realise the microphone was on and the camera went on Doug Bollinger and he asked 'who's that?'.
Words can't describe how pathetic that is. Could do their job so much better.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I remember recently (India perhaps?) Nicholas didn't realise the microphone was on and the camera went on Doug Bollinger and he asked 'who's that?'.
Bollinger was bald as a coot last time Nicholas saw him, tbf.

Flem274*

123/5
Guptill, Fulton, Broom, Elliott need to score today imo. McCullum and especially Taylor can't hold their hands the whole series.

JBH001

International Regular
Both my teams playing today! :D

Shame they both cant go well at the same time, Sanga is on fire at the SSC.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Vettori erred a bit here by bowling first it was a gamble, and would have kept the pressure on Australia if we managed to spark an early collapse but we couldn't manage it and it took Jeets/Vettori bowling in the 2nd at the SCG out of the game.