• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Jeez, Haddin has got a real gift of timing the ball sweetly, he does it so well even when he is not balanced or moving around in the crease.

Flem274*

123/5
Nahz. All you guys are pretenders. I was raving about his ability whilst you all laughed and called him silly names. GOoooO'Brien doesn't need "fairweather fans"; not when I'm rummaging through his bins.

:disgust:
Tbh, not even you can deny he used to be awful. :p

You've been in his bins for a long time, what on earth have you found?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haddin gone, dammit. I hate powerplays.

I blame that on White. Hit the ball moron.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's a massive run out.

Australia always lose a wicket when they choose their powerplay.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nahz. All you guys are pretenders. I was raving about his ability whilst you all laughed and called him silly names. GOoooO'Brien doesn't need "fairweather fans"; not when I'm rummaging through his bins.

:disgust:
As long as your not rummaging through his undies drawer, its alright :p

pasag

RTDAS
Been really good comeback bowling from NZ, Aus typically have no idea what to do at this stage of the innings.