• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Superb knock this from Haddin this, took his chances and gave Australia the much needed momentum as far the batting side of things are concerned, Well played Hadds...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well batted Brad Haddin, looks like Australia have found their new opening combination

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haddin. Fantastic ton. Couldn't fault him if other events had got inside his head and screwed him over, but he's been magnificent. :thumbsup:

pup11

International Coach
White is so poor. Gah. Why is he there?! At least we got rid of Warner.
If White gets going he is one of the cleanest hitters around, but he needs to get going though, but doesn't stand much chance if O'Brien keeps bowling the way he is.

Btw how awkward is White's batting stance, seems to be getting more upright with his stance everytime i watch him bat.

Flem274*

123/5
If White gets going he is one of the cleanest hitters around, but he needs to get going though, but doesn't stand much chance if O'Brien keeps bowling the way he is.

Btw how awkward is White's batting stance, seems to be getting more upright with his stance everytime i watch him bat.
It does look odd.

Waiting for Dad to turn back to the cricket, I take it Haddin got his 100?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bout time you made the appreciation society Heath.
Nahz. All you guys are pretenders. I was raving about his ability whilst you all laughed and called him silly names. GOoooO'Brien doesn't need "fairweather fans"; not when I'm rummaging through his bins.

:disgust: