• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's part of me that wants Bell to fail, so we'll be rid of him, yet if he does we're in deep ****.....

pskov

International 12th Man
I can accept the selection of Broad. We are not in the position to pick a number eight who cannot bat; it was either Swann & Anderson or Broad & Panesar, and if we're going to select Panesar, either off his previous strong record versus the WI, or the fact that Swann was dismal in the warm-up game (both weak arguments IMO, but I can understand their basis) then Broad had to play.
What about Rashid and Anderson? I'd prefer that to Broad and Panesar tbh.

ozone

First Class Debutant
TBH, I'd love Bell to score a double hundred a hell of a lot more than I would like to see him get out.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Bell issue with England fans, almost worthy of a poll, I can't be arsed to do it though, just wish we'd had a 100 plus opening partnership so I could really pray for him getting out. After all KP may get out first ball trying to reverse Jerome Taylor, actually Bell looking quite good:ph34r:

Last edited: