• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah the fillers on the other hand were beaut.
They seem smaller in real life than on TV as well IMO, although I suppose that can be expected. They meet expectations in terms of taste, though.

The fact that I've tried everything they've advertised during the cricket proves it works though, I guess. :p

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Firstly, Hussey was at five in that match, so well done. And when you add to that he made 78 off 96 when Australia were struggling at 53/4... you're insane. Can not believe you could criticise him for that knock. Wow.
tbh, should've had 178 off 96! :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Needs a bit of mayo to be honest.

Hopes should open instead of Marsh, he's much better against pace than spin and is better at forcing the issue.
1) They have Mayo.
2) Tower Burgers are amazing.
3) re: Hopes>Marsh, I could insult you, but will instead ask why? Ludicrous.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
They seem smaller in real life than on TV as well IMO, although I suppose that can be expected. They meet expectations in terms of taste, though.

The fact that I've tried everything they've advertised during the cricket proves it works though, I guess. :p
Ones I had were frustrating; roll was too small and wouldn't wrap right around the chicken and stuff. Then the roll would rip; so annoying.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah poor form indeed by Precam to question the integrity of the mods, but mate what's with that avatar, its horrible, avatar bet??
Haha nah. Long story. I'd probably tell it under normal circumstances but the thread's been derailed enough by rule technicalities, KFC and Precambrian already. :p

Redbacks

International Captain
Haha, only a few more weeks till I can stop getting urges for KFC all the time.

All round tight bowling has done the trick, would be happy with 160-180 the way we are playing today

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not the greatest fan of Mills, but his bowling today proves why he's so important in the one day side. I guess Mills is a bit like Bracken in the way that they deliver the ball. Uses a fair bit of guile and variation, which isn't so useful in the test arena.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm seriously shocked that people have gone this long in life without having a Tower Burger.
Last time I had the colonel I had been on the cans all day. Didn't go down well at all and I yakked in a mates car. Haven't been back since. Probably the right time to now.

Precambrian

Banned
It was you? Oh dear. :(

Firstly, Hussey was at five in that match, so well done. And when you add to that he made 78 off 96 when Australia were struggling at 53/4... you're insane. Can not believe you could criticise him for that knock. Wow.
Australia were chasing close to 7 rpo when Huss came in. He used up so many deliveries to get to his 50, that it derailed any momentum the innings had. And when he really had to accelerate, he got out. 78 from 96 balls might be good if batting blind, but considering the asking rate, it was too slow.

And I'd be mad to suggest he be "dropped" just on that one performance.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Vettori certainly knows when to bowl himself to get the best figures.

Hussey big hit, looks like he has decided to up the run-rate.