• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Craig

World Traveller
I remember that. McGrath full of confidence after his 50 against unzid.

But yeah Warne played up until the 2003 WC, was banned for a year and only played one game after that (the WXI vs AXI game).
That makes no sense whatsoever.

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Before the law change the batsman had to wait untl the ball left the bowler's hand before he could leave the crease. Now a batsman is allowed to leave as soon as the bowler's back foot lands in his delivery stride. So now batsman can leave earlier, and thus find it harder to get back when something like that happens.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon that was a poor appeal from AB. Shoul've backed Botha up a lot better and he might have forced something.

inbox24

International Debutant
Hey guys, I know this is unChristian, but does anyone wanna chip in some money to hire a hitman to off Andrew Hilditch? Or do you reckon a death threat will do it?

Precambrian

Banned
Hey guys, I know this is unChristian, but does anyone wanna chip in some money to hire a hitman to off Andrew Hilditch? Or do you reckon a death threat will do it?
There are limits to blaming selectors when they have hardly any choice. Top bowlers are all injured and the batsmen at the moment barring Clarke are probably the best Australia have.

Evermind

International Debutant
Might be enough to destroy the roulette which he uses to pick players.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm, run rate required already over 7, this could get out of hand pretty soon unless one of these guys steps up.