• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The England loss was more depressing, remember thinking when the squad was announced that it was the worst English ODI side ever :laugh:
Yeah what happened there? They were meant to finish 3rd. Still keeps me awake at night tbh.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The England loss was more depressing, remember thinking when the squad was announced that it was the worst English ODI side ever :laugh:
Nah for me this is worse.

Against England we at least dominated before the final. I just felt like England had a couple of good games in a row. This series we've been outclassed so much and our team just looks so ordinary. No one looks too confident.

Also btw, what is everyone's thoughts on former SACA batsman David Fitzgerald being appointed batting coach at the Centre of Excellence? Stuart Law wanted the role, but wasn't able to get it due to ICL..

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
This is where we actually see whether Warner has what it takes to make it as an international opener.

I hope he does have it, because I like the guy. I'm not too confident though.

But jesus the man can play a pull shot!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If anyone can get us back into the game it's Hussey. And with that, I'm off.
From a spectacularly one-eyed NZ supporter's perspective, I'd rather see Warner get a big score here. He's a guy who'll be hit-and-miss at least throughout the early part of his career, while a match-winning effort from Hussey here would guarantee plenty of pain for us over the next 5 ODIs.

Hussey can bounce back to his best during the SA tour, if that's alright.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought Mal Loye only played the sweep against pace bowlers in that series.
Was awesome. I remember all the Poms saying that McGrath was over the hill and too slow etc... Then he managed to injure half the English team.