• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not so sure about Australia now, I thought Ponting would have to get a decent chunk of these runs.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did my post say anything to the contrary? However his drives lack the grace associated with a lefty like Lara or Sanga. Anyway trivial stuff we argue upon considering as long as it does the job, it is great.
What are internet forums for if not for arguing over trivialities :laugh:

I mean who really cares if Hayden is in the top 5 test match openers or merely the top 10 of all time? Or whether Warne or Murali was the better bowler? :cool:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This one day series has been so depressing from an Australian perspective.
Agreed. Watching good batsmen make poor shots to get out all summer. Watching a popgun attack being picked off by quality opponents. It feels like I've become a New Zealand supporter or something.