• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Wow, that was an impressive bit of fielding. Rare that Ponting missed though! Amla should feel extremely fortunate.

archie mac

International Coach
Why is Lee still on the field even when he's not bowling? Surely his injury warrants putting his feet/foot up when he's not required at the bowling crease?
If you go off, you can't bowl again until you have been back on the field for the time you were off:wacko:

So if goes off now, you would imagine his game is over

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
If you go off, you can't bowl again until you have been back on the field for the time you were off:wacko:

So if goes off now, you would imagine his game is over
I'd imagine that his game's over anyway. Can't see him getting another bowl here.

Another wide from Johnson, surprise surprise.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
That's an excuse to post like that?

Heartbreaking to hear about Watson. No wonder pup and Symmo were play-teasing each other in the field today.
Hang on, let me get this straight. You, the author of such gems as this, are telling others how to post?

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Got a sub on for him, so reckon it's def over now.

& 50 for McKenzie, brought up with a suitably streaky edge that might even have carried to Hayden.
A wide then a wide half volley takes the edge. I'll give anyone just a single guess as to who was bowling.

pup11

International Coach
Really distraught to hear about Watto, at the time when he really had a chance to kick-start his test career, this happens to him:(, just hope he recovers soon but a really terrible time for him to struck by such a horrendous injury...