• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

pup11

International Coach
They have given away more than 50 runs in the first hour of the game itself, and both AB and Kallis have show plenty of hustle so far this morning to send out a message that they mean business, so the signs aren't good at all for Australia.

50 for Kallis, well played....

R_D

International Debutant
runs being leaked everywhere at the moment.. Lets see what Lee and Johnson do with the new ball.

Beleg

International Regular
dare I dream...

edit: if kallis does this then he's an out and out legend.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
If Australia lose this game then the blame solely lies on the shoulders of the Aussie batsmen.

Craig

World Traveller
I have to go to dinner tonight at 7pm (Queenslandtime) so I hate SA knock off the runs or Australia bowl SA out.

Anyway, I don't know if it is me, but as good as Johnson is, Johnson's line can be haywire. (Edit) Lucky break for SA there.

Redbacks

International Captain
Commentators trying to recall any game in history where a team has lost 5-6 quick wickets at the end to lose.

Australia need a wicket before the lead gets under 100