• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And champagne pie bowling as well. Sorry I don't rate Krezja, even with his 12 wickets on debut and his ball to get Amla out in the 1st innings.
That ball in the first innings was nothing special. Amla left a gate the size of Brandenburg open and played across the line to a straight one. No off-spinner's going to be effective on many surfaces but Krezja goes for a lot of runs too.

irfan

State Captain
Prediction: Australia to win by 80-100 runs. Lee to clean up. Haddin's knock proving to be the matchwinner.

But what an opportunity for Kallis, if he can stick around, post a massive one and guide his team home, he may finally get rid of the minnow bashing tag that's been branded on him, unfairly by some.

howardj

International Coach
It will ignite the Summer if South Africa win today. Will be fascinated to see, casting forward to Melbourne, how we respond to being 0-1 down in Australia.

howardj

International Coach
But what an opportunity for Kallis, if he can stick around, post a massive one and guide his team home, he may finally get rid of the minnow bashing tag that's been branded on him, unfairly by some.
He already averages 50 in Australia, so I think that is somewhat unfair. I know where you're coming from though.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need a good set from one of Krejza or Siddle today, Aus won't win without that.

Good to see Piddlepants getting the ball in the batsman's half, though.

EDIT: Hello swing, haven't seen much of you this match. And that's two balls which have kept really low today. Tough chase ahead for SA.

cricman

International 12th Man
IMO, Brad Hogg Would be a Nightmare on a Pitch That Bonces like this

I'd Give Clarke a Bowl here

Last edited:

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
Needs 136 to get his 10K test runs. don't think its going to happen althogh the Saffies are in a very strong postion here.

de Villiers to get a century

pup11

International Coach
Things not going the Aussie way so far this morning, the bowlers have bowled well but still that important breakthrough remains elusive, need a wicket or two soon otherwise the game is going to slip away.