• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

James

Cricket Web Owner
What a finish we've got here! How must Duminy be feeling! Chance to make a real name for himself here and get his team home with a handy 50 odd.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boy the Aussies were bleeding for that one, especially Kallis.

I like Lee going around the wicket to Duminy too.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Duminy looking pretty unconvincing out there. If he falls before lunch things could get tricky again for SA.

What a great game of cricket.

pup11

International Coach
Corrected.
Nah mate, that's what probably what you might think but AFAIC the Aussie batsmen (top-order to be precise) had plenty of chances to bat South Africa out of the game, but they failed to do that.

Anyways Moobs into the attack again, i seriously hope he can take a wicket or two.

Beleg

International Regular
Nah mate, that's what probably what you might think but AFAIC the Aussie batsmen (top-order to be precise) had plenty of chances to bat South Africa out of the game, but they failed to do that.

Anyways Moobs into the attack again, i seriously hope he can take a wicket or two.
if you can't defend 414 then you deserve to be lathered.