• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Only caught the last hour of the first session. Another disappointing effort from the Windies' top order to be honest, though New Zealand's excellent fielding performance has certainly been key to reducing the Windies to four down. Another two wickets for O'Brien already too, what a year hes turning out to have.

Flem274*

123/5
Fortunatly Richard is nowhere to be seen at this time of night
*Richard mode* If I take away statistics from when O'Brien was not "test class" to suit my argument, his average drops to....

Tbf Richie Rich is getting a lot better about O'Brilliant. Still fun to take the piss outta him and others overblown super-analysis's though.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a great session. Wasn't impressed with the pitch after the first half-hour and was almost hoping Gayle would slam 200 or so to at least give the game some entertainment value. But to get four wickets was sensational.

How's catch was something special.

Have to say I don't think much of Chattergoon.

Flem274*

123/5
Chattergoon is not a test class opening batsman. If he sorts out his batting flaws, his stickability will ensure he'll improve into a much better cricketer. I can see why he was picked, but he's not the goods now.

Langeveldt

Soutie
*Richard mode* If I take away statistics from when O'Brien was not "test class" to suit my argument, his average drops to....

Tbf Richie Rich is getting a lot better about O'Brilliant. Still fun to take the piss outta him and others overblown super-analysis's though.
Yeah, perhaps if he was bowling left handed he wouldn't be test class.. Reckon his hair is pretty average too..

Laying into the man who isn't here to defend himself

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He hasn't been as good for Wellington in one-day games as he has in the longer form of the game.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Tact to whom? Still don't know what you're on about.
The original post was aimed at how Richard always manufactures statistics to suit his argument about how bad a player is/isn't.. Hence the "O'Brien would be pretty rubbish as a left hander too" comment.. And show some sympathy to me for talking absolute tripe at such a sensitive time of morning