• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ernest

U19 12th Man
More than what Ronchi is in First Class cricket this season. :)
What?? 20? Is that better than Mitchell Johnson?

Can I say that the last cut-shot from Haddin was a seriously arrogant shot.

I just think they are sticking with him because they don't want the English disease of constantly changing keepers (God knows we've accused them of that particular weakness enough)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What?? 20? Is that better than Mitchell Johnson?

Can I say that the last cut-shot from Haddin was a seriously arrogant shot.

I just think they are sticking with him because they don't want the English disease of constantly changing keepers (God knows we've accused them of that particular weakness enough)
Haha, what? Who cares that it was arrogant? It was wide, short crap and he nailed it. May as well complain about the colour of his bat handle.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm only going on his last international innings..

And take Haddins big ton against a VERY average kiwi attack and what is he averaging?
But wasn't Ronchi's last innings against a very average West Indian attack?

And holy crap I just noticed Ronchi is 27

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Jeez, I love being Australian when it comes to cricket. No matter what the situation we are never down and out. Forgot how Symo could bat tbh, yew!

Ernest

U19 12th Man
You must have hated Gilchrist, and hate Hayden.
It was actually a compliment.. and hey Hayden isn't just disliked by every international cricketer outside Australia there are plenty here that can't wait to see the back of him..

Gilchrist was a genius and a great sportsman. Should have been permanent captain. And he actually won in India. Ponting isn't fit to lick his boots.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
How good is this? Back and forth all day, quality contest.
Yep it has hey, I just fear that the pitch is going to get better and better to bat on. Will need a decent contribution from the tail here if we want to get close to SA's likely first innings lead.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Yeah, would have been an awesome, awesome day's cricket if the match thread had been better. :(
You judge a days cricket, on how good the thread on the internet was going?:blink:

EDIT: why is cric info saying Symands is on 51, oh wait are they ahead of the t.v.?

jondavluc

State Regular
:laugh: Symmo my man I'm glad he got that and should be able to hold his place in the Aussie side for a little longer.